PLANS & PRICING
CW Kanban offers plans for these uses:
- For organizations where each member manages his or her own tickets on the Kanban boards, and managers and dispatchers can visualize and assign cards, select the Agile Team plan.
- For organizations where managers and dispatchers uses Kanban to visualize the status of tickets and assign cards, but technicians do not use the boards, select the Agile Manager plan.
The plans are exclusive. You’ll choose one or the other when you subscribe.
For more information on licensing, see our knowledgebase article.
- Unlimited Kanban boards
- Real-time 2-way sync with ConnectWise Manage and AutoTask
- Drag-and-drop in columns to prioritize tickets like Trello
- Drag-and-drop between columns to change ticket status
- Show tickets in groups with horizontal swimlanes (i.e. for each resource, project, company, priority, etc.)
- Assign and
- Enter time on tickets
- Highlight neglected tickets and impending SLA failures
- Customize card details and appearance
- Customer and technical support via chat, email, or phone, or
- Up to three coaching appointments to help you use the application and to implement agile into your service and project delivery pipeline.
WHICH PLAN SHOULD I CHOOSE?
To decide between Agile Team or Agile Manager, answer this question:
Will technicians use Kanban to view and manage their tickets?
If the answer is yes, technicians will use Kanban, then subscribe to Agile Team. If the answer is no, only managers and dispatchers will use Kanban, then subscribe to Agile Manager.
Have more than 50 users? Get in touch for special pricing. Or need something special such as SOC 2 certification? Let us know.
Agile TeamFor team members and managers to prioritize and manage tickets
- All PSA members can view and use boards
- Show service and project tickets and opportunities
- For each license, show tickets and opportunities assigned to one PSA member
- 3 license minimum.
- Only pay for the users that you want to show tickets for, not ALL of the PSA users.
- Use Kanban embedded in ConnectWise
Agile ManagerFor managers and dispatchers to visualize and assign tickets
- Licensed managers can visualize and assign tickets in Kanban
- Show service and project tickets
- Show tickets assigned to up to 10 members per licensed manager
- 1 license minimum
Prices in $ USD
ELITE AGILE TEAM TRAINING
Take your team to the next level with Elite Agile Team training from CW Kanban. We’ll help you adopt pull-based workflows, increase visibility of work, reduce waste, and limit your work in progress.
Elite Agile Team training includes:
hourscustomized agile training, including:
- Identifying a workflow to use for Kanban adoption
- Important Kanban roles and responsibilities
- Engineer workflows in Kanban
- Agile meetings
- Identifying neglected work
- How to write tickets with appropriate size and detail
- Handling urgent work and real-time requests
configuringyour ConnectWise instance to make bestuse of Kanban
- Agile literature package (Phoenix Project, Making Work Visible)
- Ready-to-use documentation on agile workflows and policies
Elite Agile Team training will pay for itself many times over when you increase your team efficiency by 10%, 20%, or even 50%!
I looked at other software and found that Salesforce could do everything we needed, only problem was it was prohibitively expensive, and even worse, I did not want to have to re-train my whole team on a new system. Using CWKanban, and the other methodologies that coincidentally were published on their website as suggested reading, we were able to move our average project delivery from negative efficiency to positive 33% efficiency. So we finish projects now with an average of 1/3 time left over! We are implementing the Agile side of things for our day to day service tickets, and can already see the benefits of CWKanban to increase the throughput of our business, without increasing the head count.
CWKanban is an extremely affordable investment, considering the costs of switching PSAs and the efficiency improvements.
Steve Psaradellis, CEO, Enterprise Network Architect
TEBA Group, Melbourne, Australia
DO YOU OFFER A FREE TRIAL?
No. However, you are welcome to start with a monthly package and convert to the lower annual price later. There are no setup fees. We would also be happy to schedule a complimentary consultation call to answer questions, provide a
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU OFFER?
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
For annual payments for 10 or more users, we accept direct bank transfer to our USD bank account or a snail mailed cheque in USD. Contact us for details.
DO WE NEED TO PAY FOR ALL CONNECTWISE MEMBERS?
No. You can license only the members that will use Kanban.
For example, suppose you have 14 ConnectWise licenses- 10 technicians and managers, 1 bookkeeper, 1 assistant, and 2 accounts for clients. You could buy just 10 licenses and assign them to the technicians and managers.
WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT TERMS?
All invoices are due on receipt.