PLANS & PRICING
- Unlimited Kanban boards
- Real-time 2-way sync with ConnectWise Manage and AutoTask
- Drag-and-drop in columns to prioritize tickets like Trello
- Drag-and-drop between columns to change ticket status
- Show tickets in groups with horizontal swimlanes (i.e. for each resource, project, company, priority, etc.)
- Assign and
- Enter time on tickets
- Highlight neglected tickets and impending SLA failures
- Customize card details and appearance
- Technical support via chat, email, or phone, or
- Up to three coaching appointments to help you use the application and to implement agile into your service and project delivery pipeline.
Will only service or project managers or dispatchers use Kanban? Consider the Agile Manager plan.
Not sure where to start with Kanban? Let us help! We also offer Kanban training for MSPs.
Agile TeamFor team members and managers to prioritize and manage tickets
- All PSA members can view and use boards
- Show service and project tickets, opportunities, and activities
- For each license, show tickets and opportunities assigned to one PSA member
- 3 license minimum.
- Only pay for the users that you want to show tickets for, not ALL of the PSA users.
- Use Kanban embedded in ConnectWise
Prices in $ USD
Having used ConnectWise as our core system for over 12 years, I knew that the product and the methodology for dealing with tickets was fundamentally flawed, but was not able to find the answer as to what else to do, or what other software to run. I finally found the answers I was looking for by studying a few different disciplines including The Theory of Constraints and Agile methodologies.
I looked at other software and found that Salesforce could do everything we needed, only problem was it was prohibitively expensive, and even worse, I did not want to have to re-train my whole team on a new system. Using CWKanban, and the other methodologies that coincidentally were published on their website as suggested reading, we were able to move our average project delivery from negative efficiency to positive 33% efficiency. So we finish projects now with an average of 1/3 time left over! We are implementing the Agile side of things for our day to day service tickets, and can already see the benefits of CWKanban to increase the throughput of our business, without increasing the head count.
CWKanban is an extremely affordable investment, considering the costs of switching PSAs and the efficiency improvements.
Steve Psaradellis, CEO, Enterprise Network Architect
TEBA Group, Melbourne, Australia
DO YOU OFFER A FREE TRIAL?
No. However, you are welcome to start with a monthly package and convert to the lower annual price later. There are no setup fees. We would also be happy to schedule a complimentary consultation call to answer questions, provide a
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU OFFER?
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
For annual payments for 10 or more users, we accept direct bank transfer to our USD bank account or a snail mailed cheque in USD. Contact us for details.
DO WE NEED TO PAY FOR ALL CONNECTWISE MEMBERS?
No. You may license just the members that will use Kanban.
For example, suppose you have 14 ConnectWise licenses- 10 technicians and managers, 1 bookkeeper, 1 assistant, and 2 accounts for clients. You could buy just 10 licenses and assign them to the technicians and managers.
WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT TERMS?
All invoices are due on receipt.
DO YOU OFFER ENTERPRISE PRICING?
Have more than 50 users? Get in touch to discuss enterprise pricing.