Want Kanban for Autotask?
Kanban for Autotask is available now!
Kanban for Autotask PSA
View the update webinar (October 7)- we describe progress, plans, and promo plans for early adopters.
Is this you?
- Want to adopt Agile and Lean concepts in your service and project teams?
- Need a way to visualize the status of tickets in your system, cut through the noise, identify bottlenecks, and know what really needs to be dealt with today?
- Like what you see in CW Kanban, just want it for Autotask?
- Interested in Agile Service Delivery?
- Read (or listened to) the Phoenix Project book and are itching to implement it?
Autotask PSA support for CW Kanban is coming!
We’re going to release a lean, mean, easy-to-use and stable Version 1 to get into people’s hands ASAP, and then keep rolling out additional features after that.
Version 1 – Minimum Viable functionality
Basic Kanban board is available now! Sign me up
- Dedicated application instance
- Synchronization of Tickets, Resources, Projects, Accounts (company), Status, Priority, and Queues
- Drag & drop for ordering tickets in columns and for moving tickets between columns, which updates ticket status in Autotask.
- Board editor for defining ticket filters and mapping ticket statuses to columns. Filters will be roughly based on the types of records we sync, described above.
- Basic display filters to further refine the tickets shown on
a board(i.e. technician can filter to see only his or her assigned tickets)
- Horizontal swimlanes to group tickets by assigned tech, company, priority, queue, etc.
- Tasks (associated w/ Project)
- Add sync and filtering support for remaining fields, to match the CWKanban functionality
- In-app management of ticket fields- member assignments, time entry, ticket status, and ticket priority
- Sales Opportunities
- Customization of card appearance based on card properties
Need all the features before you take the plunge?
No problem! Sign up with the form below and we’ll let you know as features become available. Or schedule a call to discuss it with us.